OW Privacy Notice
The Privacy Notice below applies to The Old Wellingburian Club
1. The Old Wellingburian Club ("the Club) collects and processes personal information from you when you become a member of the Club, and endeavours to keep your details up to date. These may include your dates at the School, name, title, email address, postal address, telephone numbers, career and, if appropriate, bank account name and number.
2. The objects of the Club include (1) enabling former pupils to keep in touch with the School and with their former friends and associates and (2) furthering the interest of the School at all times. It is therefore in the legitimate interests of the Club and the School to process this information, so that you can receive communications from the Club as a member of the Club and so that you can hear from the School's Foundation Office with news about the School and its fundraising campaigns.
3. The information held by the Club will be used to keep you in contact with the Club and with the School. We shall not share your information with any other members or with any other organisation outside the School.
4. We will use all reasonable endeavours to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of any information you give us.
5. If you would like us to correct or update any information, or if you would like information deleted from our records, then please email the Club’s Secretary, Debbie Whittemore at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone her on 01933 233441.