Fees and Charges 2017 - 2018
Fees and charges for the academic year 2017/2018 are set out below. Please note that fees are paid in advance whilst charges (‘extras’) are billed in arrears.
Years 7 & 8
Years 4, 5 & 6
Years 2 & 3
*Nursery, Reception & Year 1
For support with fees, please visit our Scholarships and Bursaries section.
The above fees include an allowance for lunches (£715 p.a.). This is only used in calculating the value of Scholarships where the remission is calculated on the net tuition fees after deduction of lunch allowance.
*Wellingborough School participates in the Local Education Authority Early Years Funding for 3–4 year olds.
Payment of Fees
Payment of Fees can be made by any of the following methods:
Direct Debit* Annually**/Termly/by Instalment
Payment via Online Banking
Cheques/Cash will not be accepted for payment of Fees.
*Subject to prior approval and conditional upon meeting certain criteria. This facility will be withdrawn in the event of a default on a payment, and the School reserves the right to refuse certain payment methods in the event of persistent defaults.
**Fees paid annually, in advance at the start of the academic year will attract a 1.5% discount.
- All instruments - Senior/Preparatory (35 minutes) £600 p.a. £200 per term
- All instruments - Pre-Preparatory (20 minutes) £375 p.a. £125 per term
- Private tuition (Learning Support) £35 per session (individual), group charges vary
- Late-Stay (Prep) £3.50 per session
- After-school Club (Pre-Prep) £2.50 per half hour
- School bus routes vary by route - available on request
- Other charges as advertised
- Insurance School fees and Personal Accident Insurance are available. Details can be obtained from the Bursary.